Terms and Conditions
1. This website is provided by Sarah Constructions Pty Ltd ACN 007 608 880 (Sarah Constructions).
2. Your access and continuing use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended from time to time. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must discontinue use of the website. You use this website and rely on the information contained on the website at your own risk.
3. Any changes or updates to the terms and conditions for the website will be posted on the website as required from time to time. It is your responsibility as the website user to check the terms and conditions each time you access the website and review any changes relevant to you.
4. Sarah Constructions will endeavor to ensure that information presented on the website is as accurate and up to date as possible. Sarah Constructions however does not take any responsibility for any omissions, the timeliness of information, errors in the information or in the operation of the website or other operational limitations that occur on the website or in relation to your use of the website. Sarah Constructions does not promise that the website or certain information on the website will always be available. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, Sarah Constructions Pty Ltd and its directors, employees, consultants and agents exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss or damage) from your use of the website and/or due to any act or omission (including any negligent act or omission). If required by law, the remedy shall be limited to re-supplying the information correctly.
5. This website is provided for use primarily in Australia and is governed by the laws of South Australia. Any disputes requiring legal resolution regarding its operation will fall to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia. If you are an overseas user of the site, you must consider and comply with the laws of your country before accessing the website and where necessary , limit your access accordingly. Sarah Constructions provides no representation or warranty that the website or its contents complies with the laws of any country except Australia.
6. Sarah Constructions hold the rights to all intellectual property on the website, including source code, logos, text, graphics and icons. Nothing on the website may be reproduced, altered, amended, downloaded, uploaded, published or otherwise interfered with or used in any way without the written permission of Sarah Constructions, which may be withheld at the sole discretion of Sarah Constructions. Your rights are limited to the right to view the information on the website and to print it for your personal records only.
7. Unless approved in advance in writing by Sarah Constructions, you must not do anything to alter the structure or content of the site by any means. Sarah Constructions may refuse its consent at its sole discretion.
9. Access and use of the website and the information on the website may only be used for lawful purposes. Sarah Constructions reserves the right to report to any appropriate authority any activity that may be criminal or otherwise illegal or offensive in nature and to limit your access or prevent you from accessing this website at the sole discretion of Sarah Constructions.
10. From time to time, this website may allow you to register a user name, email address and password to access tenders, make employment enquiries and any other relevant and approved business purposes. The restricted areas of the website may have additional terms and conditions attached to the use of such areas. You agree to comply with those additional terms (if any) when you apply register your user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security of the password and for any use of the website made through such access, whether authorized by you or not. You are responsible for all material submitted by you or through your user name and password to Sarah Constructions through the website and you must ensure that none of such material is illegal, offensive or submitted without authority (including the authority of any intellectual property rights owners). Sarah Constructions is not responsible for any material submitted without authority or if Sarah Constructions does not receive, receive in full or receive in a timely manner any material submitted to it through the website.
12. Sarah Constructions may from time to time provide links to other websites. Sarah Constructions, its directors, employees, officers and agents do not provide any warranty, guarantee or representation as to the appropriateness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or otherwise of any other website accessed through links provided on the Sarah Constructions website.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sarah Constructions, its directors, officers, employees, service providers and agents for any claim, action, demand, loss or damages incurred by you or any third party resulting from your use or misuse of the website, including any breach of these terms and conditions by yourself, or your breach of any rights of third parties while using this website.
14. Sarah Constructions does not warrant that this website is free from viruses or corrupted material, although Sarah Constructions will make its best endeavours to make it so. It is your responsibility to use appropriate technology protection measures (eg firewalls and virus scanners) to avoid damage to your computer from viruses and other problems that can be obtained by legitimately using the internet. You will not hold Sarah Constructions, its directors, officers, employees, service providers and agents liable for any claim, action, demand, loss or damages arising from the use of this website. This includes any costs you may incur in repair of your equipment or data or that of others that your actions have affected.
15. Sarah Constructions reserves the right to alter, close or terminate the website or any part of it due to operational issues, viruses, third party attack or any other business requirement. Sarah Constructions, its directors, officers, employees, service providers and agents will not be liable in any way to any party for the consequences of any part of this website being unavailable for any reason.
16. If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it shall be deleted from these terms and conditions and only that part of the terms and conditions that cannot be applied in that particular instance will be deleted. All other terms and conditions will remain enforceable and valid.